turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pbesong
Returning Member

Getting an error on form 2210 when reviewing

I'm using the online version with a MacBook Pro. When I go to review my return, I keep getting an error that says this below. Why is it only reading the $3176 from my first quarter payment and not adding up all 4 payments? I can't even see the 4th quarter payment which is $888. All I see in the form is the first 3 payments. How do I fix this? Even still it would only add up to $5212. Is it still going to kick it back since it doesn't equal $6358? I don't even know how it got the $6358 number.

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 4.13.26 PM.png

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
pjc8991

"Check this Entry: Form 2210 Part II, Box A should not be checked" - when will this error be FIXED so I can e-file my fed and state returns - funny how TT took my $$$ before this is fixed for me and others - maybe I need to review other on-line tax products after 6 years as a loyal customer!!!

When will the error with form 2210 be fixed?  Can someone walk me through how to fix it?  I have found several suggestions in your community comments and nothing works.

CheriS
Intuit Alumni

As of today (3/8/19) Form 2210 issue is fixed. Please update your TurboTax software. If you are using TurboTax Online, it is updated automatically. Please sign out, clear cache/cookies and sign back in. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies