Parker2325

Getting a refund from vrbo

I recently lost my turbo debit card so I called had that one cut off and they sent me a new one. However I am waiting on a refund from vrbo but the debit that was used for that was the one I lost. I need to know if my refund will automatically go on my new debit card or do I have to contact turbo or what

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Getting a refund from vrbo

This is an open internet forum. We are not able to provide any information about your Turbo Card. If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Do not choose option 2. The recording will repeat a few times, but then you will get more options. 

Ohsoswishasweet

Getting a refund from vrbo

Just like with any other debit card, it goes to the same account. Regardless of a number change.