byron8899

Form Not Reported Error: 1099 MISC Uber

Hello, I'm filing taxes via Uber and recieved 1099 MISC from them.  I import it, fill expenses, etc.

I thought everything went well, until I got an error saying:

Form Not Reported:

Your Form 1099-MISC from Uber Tech. shows $xxx,xxxx on line 7, but this income is not reported on another form or schedule.

Let's review your entries now so you can tell us where to report this amount on your tax return.

But all i have in my 1099-MISC is Box 7 and Box 17.

I tried  editing 1099 MISC, but same problem.  I'm confused on what the problem is.  Could anyone help me out?

Thanks.

byron8899

Form Not Reported Error: 1099 MISC Uber

Fixed the problem.  I review over the summary again and it turned out I had 3 duplicates of 1099 MISC.  I delete them, and the problem it solved.  Not sure why I had them.

TMazzei

Form Not Reported Error: 1099 MISC Uber

I am having the same issue with a 1099 MISC from Google adsense. It wants me to do a scedule C as a business but it is ad revenue., not a business.

byron8899

Form Not Reported Error: 1099 MISC Uber

Daniela

Form Not Reported Error: 1099 MISC Uber

I am having the same issue, but nothing is solving the problem. Followed the steps on how to go back and fix, but there is nothing to fix. Tried deleting and starting over and no issues until just now  where we are about to file, but it won't let us because of the error. Not sure what else to do.

zotbot

Form Not Reported Error: 1099 MISC Uber

same error... i am close to going to another tax software.... pulling hairs out