Form 8995 Unavailable

Codyov

Form 8995 Unavailable

I’m looking to file my tax returns but get the message that I need to wait for Form 8995 to be available first. When is it going to be available?

fhall88

Form 8995 Unavailable

I'm in the same situation. I saw a message that said it was supposed to be available today but now its saying available soon. Such a disappointment and a warning sign. Since they can't deliver on time as advertised the past week, I may just file with another software company. I'm tired of waiting and I want to file while I have the time this weekend. Not sure why I'm wasting my time with Turbotax again anyways.

DanielV01

Form 8995 Unavailable

The issue is not with TurboTax but delays the IRS has experienced to integrate all of the COVID relief provisions, including the ones signed into law at the end of December.  Because of these same delays, the IRS is not even processing e-filed returns until February 12 this year.  While it certainly is your personal right to use any service you choose, you will run into a similar issue with whichever provider you end up using this year.