Solved: Form 8960 worksheet: your calculations could not b...

cmassaro1

Form 8960 worksheet: your calculations could not be completed. gives me a reference code of 0-786-942 but wont take me to that page. im doing the on line filing

has anyone had this happen to them?  im filing in the state of California.  Thank you

tagteam

This is somewhat of a known issue with respect to Form 8960 and the online versions of TurboTax.

I suggest you contact Support (see link below) as you will have to use an installed (desktop) version of TurboTax to circumvent the error.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

tagteam

cmassaro1

Thank you very much