turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form 1095 and TurboTax Home and Business?

I have an accountant generated form 1095 from an LLC that my sister and I set up to manage my mother's house. Is there a way to report this income in TurboTax Home and Business? A search for Form 1095 pointed me to $1,700 for TurboTax Business which seems a bet steep when I only need to enter in one value (along with amending one value on my 2022 taxes). Any help appreciated!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Do you need to do a 1065 partnership return?  You can buy Turbo Tax Business separately from the expensive full service version.

You can buy the current Window's Desktop program here for $190

TurboTax® Business Desktop 2023-2024 | Tax Software Download

Do you need to enter the 1065 K-1 or a W2 into your personal return?   You should have a schedule K-1 from the accountant.   Do you already have the Home & Business version?

To enter a K-1 go to

Federal Taxes Tab or Personal (Home & Business version)

Wages and Income

Scroll down to S-corps, Partnerships, and Trusts or to Business items

Schedules K-1, Q - Click the Start or Update button

Be sure to pick the right kind of K-1. There are 3 kinds, 1041, 1065 & 1120S

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

There is no federal Form 1095. Please check the form number on the form that you received from the accountant.

Form 1095-A, 1095-B, and 1095-C are related to health insurance coverage, not an LLC.

Did you get a Schedule K-1 (Form 1065) from a multi-member LLC that is taxed as a partnership? If so, see VolvoGirl's second post above.

TurboTax Business can be used to create a Form 1065 partnership tax return, along with the associated Schedule K-1. It is not for entering a Schedule K-1 that you received. You enter the Schedule K-1 that you received in your personal Form 1040 tax return in TurboTax Home & Business.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies