turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Forgot to pay pa use sales tax what form do i use to pay it

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If you haven't filed your PA return yet, then TurboTax will ask you this question during the interview process towards the end (look for the screen titled "Untaxed Out-of-State Purchases".

If you have filed already, then you have the option of either amending your PA tax return and including the use tax or you can file a use tax return directly online with PA using Online PA-1 Use Tax Return.  (You will need to create an account for this purpose)

For more information, see -

https://www.revenue.pa.gov/GeneralTaxInformation/Tax%20Types%20and%20Information/SUT/UseTax/Pages/Us...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you haven't filed your PA return yet, then TurboTax will ask you this question during the interview process towards the end (look for the screen titled "Untaxed Out-of-State Purchases".

If you have filed already, then you have the option of either amending your PA tax return and including the use tax or you can file a use tax return directly online with PA using Online PA-1 Use Tax Return.  (You will need to create an account for this purpose)

For more information, see -

https://www.revenue.pa.gov/GeneralTaxInformation/Tax%20Types%20and%20Information/SUT/UseTax/Pages/Us...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies