turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

First time user and i forgot to use my freinds code to get me the 20% off and him the gift card. is it too late to get him atleast the gift card now that i just filed?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

First time user and i forgot to use my freinds code to get me the 20% off and him the gift card. is it too late to get him atleast the gift card now that i just filed?

Yes. You should have received an invitation with instructions via either email, Facebook, or Twitter on how to redeem the special discount offer. In order to qualify for the offer, you must have accessed and e-filed with TurboTax using the unique link provided in the invitation.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you for the reply. He did send it to me via email but I started filing and had almost all my info filled out before I remembered that I had to use the code he sent me. Is there any other way besides  putting the code in at the beginning and not ads you paying for it?  

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

Unfortunately, no. You must use the link provided via email. 

Learn about the TurboTax Invite-a-Friend Program

@dustofumo11

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies