dustofumo11

First time user and i forgot to use my freinds code to get me the 20% off and him the gift card. is it too late to get him atleast the gift card now that i just filed?

LenaH

Yes. You should have received an invitation with instructions via either email, Facebook, or Twitter on how to redeem the special discount offer. In order to qualify for the offer, you must have accessed and e-filed with TurboTax using the unique link provided in the invitation.

dustofumo11

Thank you for the reply. He did send it to me via email but I started filing and had almost all my info filled out before I remembered that I had to use the code he sent me. Is there any other way besides  putting the code in at the beginning and not ads you paying for it?  

LenaH

Unfortunately, no. You must use the link provided via email. 

Learn about the TurboTax Invite-a-Friend Program

@dustofumo11