What? We cannot see your tax return or your screen. We do not know what else you still need to do to "finish." There are many tax documents like W-2's and various kinds of 1099's and 1098's that will not arrive until late January/early February, and you have to enter ALL of your information on the SAME Form 1040. And there are IRS/state forms that are not yet ready. You can click Review to see if you are waiting for any of those and see when they are supposed to be ready. The IRS is not accepting returns until January 27, so there is still plenty of time. Filing now will not result in an early refund.
We cannot see your tax return or what you have entered into TurboTax. Do you have a question that we can help you with?
You can view you tax returns here:
- Down the left side of the screen, click on Tax Tools.
- Click on Tools.
- Under Other helpful links, click on View Tax Summary.
- Down the left side of the screen, click on State Tax Summary to see the actual tax return that you prepared.
- Down the left side of the screen, click on Preview My 1040 to see the actual tax return that you prepared.
- Down the left side of the screen, click Back to return.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition. If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there. Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.
To call TurboTax customer support
They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time