Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Filing an extension

I need to fike an extension for federal and the state of Arkansas . I am a Texas reasident however..can i do this online..i dont have my paperwork with me at the moment cause im working in the state of Minnesota till May
1 Reply
New Member

Filing an extension

The Federal Extension will be ready later this month and you will be able to file by following the link below. Once you already filed a federal extension, you do not have to file a state extension for Arkansas. 


Information about nonresident returns:

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings