Filing 2018 Taxes

Filing 2018 Taxes

Hi I am using the TurboTax software to file for the Federal and MA state taxes. 

The first page I am getting is that of Form M-8453Individual Income Tax Declaration for Electronic Filing 2018. 

Do we to send in this form. 

Thanks 

Filing 2018 Taxes

I am confused----the heading in your post says "Filing 2018 Taxes"  but you say you have a page that says

Form M-8453Individual Income Tax Declaration for Electronic Filing 2019. "

What tax year are you working on?

Filing 2018 Taxes

If you are using the downloaded 2018 program  then in the FILE tab choose to mail in the return and the proper forms and filing instructions will be presented.    That form is only used when efiling which you can no longer do.

Filing 2018 Taxes

If you are using the current ONLINE program to file a 2018 return then STOP !!!   The online program is ONLY for the 2019 returns right now so do NOT mail in anything from this program ... look at the forms ... do they say 2019 on them ???

Filing 2018 Taxes

My apologies for the confusion I am working 2018.  I am using TurboTax amend software and it is giving me   Form M-8453Individual Income Tax Declaration for Electronic Filing 2018. 

Do I need to send this form.

Filing 2018 Taxes

Sorry for the confusion I am using 2018 TurboTax amend. 

and getting  Form M-8453Individual Income Tax Declaration for Electronic Filing 2018. 

all other forms have 2018 mentioned rather than 2019.