Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

buzzy1978

File my taxes electronicallyIt keeps getting rejected cause I need my pin. I call IRS nobody there due to Cov,website says my info don’t match.anyone advise me what to do

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

File my taxes electronicallyIt keeps getting rejected cause I need my pin. I call IRS nobody there due to Cov,website says my info don’t match.anyone advise me what to do

The pin is self selected during return preparation. It should appear on your FORM 1040 in the signature block. It's a five number pin. It might be missing. If so, just add a five number pin in the box marked pin.

Please Help asap! i only have till noon today! I have to have last year pin and my ex husband locked me out of turbo tax and cannot get my pin so i keep getting rejected for the stimulus! please i have tried everything so many times no one answers at the irs and cannot get help from the ss either please help!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies