buzzy1978

File my taxes electronicallyIt keeps getting rejected cause I need my pin. I call IRS nobody there due to Cov,website says my info don’t match.anyone advise me what to do

Jerry-1938

The pin is self selected during return preparation. It should appear on your FORM 1040 in the signature block. It's a five number pin. It might be missing. If so, just add a five number pin in the box marked pin.

angelcrow123008

Please Help asap! i only have till noon today! I have to have last year pin and my ex husband locked me out of turbo tax and cannot get my pin so i keep getting rejected for the stimulus! please i have tried everything so many times no one answers at the irs and cannot get help from the ss either please help!!!