Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Thank you. I did go ahead and delete the form and reentered everything. My return was accepted this afternoon!

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

When I deleted and re-added the information mine didn’t have an answer in the 2b section either but my return was finally accepted. 

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Mine was accepted less than an hour after refilling. Thanks so much for the advice to delete and re-enter the information.  

Jjc2
Level 1

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Hey guys I was getting all of these errors as well and I didn’t do anything but hit re file and it was accepted 

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Ok so Ultimately error code is FDI_8962_DepLine2BEmpty_ErrorHold..which another person brought to my attention means line 2B on form 8962 is empty SO to fix....click on the dependent filing separate and put a $0. Therefore it tricks computer so it doesn't leave that line blank and it SHOULD GO THROUGH 

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I WAS READING WAY TOO INTO IT...DUH....ERROR CODE FORM 8962 LINE 2B EMPTY...I think I (and EVERYONE ELSE) are getting thrown off by the instructions. Makes complete sense!! THANK YOU!!😆

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I WAS READING WAY TOO INTO IT...DUH....ERROR CODE FORM 8962 LINE 2B EMPTY...I think I (and EVERYONE ELSE) are getting thrown off by the instructions. Makes complete sense!!!😆

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

You don't have to have dependents just tricks computer into filling in that blank.

.I WAS READING WAY TOO INTO IT...DUH....ERROR CODE FORM 8962 LINE 2B EMPTY...I think I (and EVERYONE ELSE) are getting thrown off by the instructions. Makes complete sense!! 😆

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I WAS READING WAY TOO INTO IT...DUH....ERROR CODE FORM 8962 LINE 2B EMPTY...I think I (and EVERYONE ELSE) are getting thrown off by the instructions. Makes complete sense!! THANK YOU!!😆

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

When you fill out form 1095-A it automatically transmit it to another form 8962 which you only notice when you print or download your taxes when COMPLET. I too WAS READING WAY TOO INTO IT...DUH....ERROR CODE FORM 8962 LINE 2B EMPTY...I think I (and EVERYONE ELSE) are getting thrown off by the instructions. Makes complete sense!! 😆

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I just tried deleting my form 1095-a and redoing it. There are no new questions but I did refile. Frustrating that TT has no idea what this is about when you speak with them. 
hoping the refile works 

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I just did the same thing ! Hoping it works 

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Update: 2/20/20 @9:42 EST

I deleted the form 1095A as suggested and reput my information back in. E-filed and BAM!!! 20 mins later I was accepted by the IRS. I'm now doing a happy dance. I did not have to answer any new questions.

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Delete and redo the form and e-file. It just worked for me after 20 mins I was finally accepted. 

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Those are the same questions I see - nothing has changed yet.  I called them today and they said they have no idea when the update will happen.  I called 3 days ago and they said by the end of the week.  Clearly TT is having issues.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies