Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Error:"Oops! It appears there was a drop in our connection." "Sometimes the connection between your browser and our server can be dropped as it traverses the Internet."

Same here. I was on with support for an hour and they couldn’t help me. This was after trying to important my statement from Robinhood. Every time I try to click on any button on multiple

browers, phones, WiFi’s, iPad, I get the SAME message. It’s something with pulling in the statements. Why am I paying for premier if I am running into issues. “Ready to be impressed?”.. not impressive .. and the customer service is awful. 

Error:"Oops! It appears there was a drop in our connection." "Sometimes the connection between your browser and our server can be dropped as it traverses the Internet."

Got the same message on phone and Turbo Tax Online......

Took the risk of getting the CD version/download of Turbo Tax - It worked....took some time to import the transactions from Robinhood (approx 2000 ) but it worked......

Randybeach
Returning Member

Yes I have been having the same problem and the turbotax support is so bad and unhelpful. Obviously it's not my internet connection. Can we sue if they don't get it fixed? Seems like a huge problem they are overlooking for a lot of customers. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies