bajenkins

Error:"Oops! It appears there was a drop in our connection." "Sometimes the connection between your browser and our server can be dropped as it traverses the Internet."

Login screen jumps to blue interstitial, then goes to error page.  

"Oops! It appears there was a drop in our connection.

Sorry about this! Sometimes the connection between your browser and our server can be dropped as it traverses the Internet."

Tried deleting cookies and flushing cache

DaraLO

Try using a different internet browser to see if this resolves the issue.

leoip5

• It doesn't matter what browser or phone I use the connection is still dropped, cannot log in.
Mikerod101

im having the same issue.

JeanneLO

If you have cleared your cache and cookies and used a different browser and the mobile app and you continue to get this message please see this TurboTax FAQ for more assistance on how to use a CD/Download version of TurboTax:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/bugs-and-error-messages/help/why-am-i-getting-oops-something-went-...

leoip5

Try using a wifi connection, that's what worked for me. Course I had to walk down the street, 17° and snowing. Would have been easier to do it with paper and pen and mail it in.

arip

I’m having the same issue. Can anyone tell me what they did to fix? Other browsers repeat the same issue. 

MichelleLO

@arip  Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support for assistance with troubleshooting the issue you are experiencing.

arip

@MichelleLO they aren't able to help. please have a senior technical support person contact me. this is clearly on the TT back end.  your product doesn't work. 

jacob26

I'm also having this issue. I was almost done filing as well. It's disheartening and makes me want to go somewhere else to do them if I'm going to have to start over anyway.

Cass0317

@jacob26 Please see the Turbo Tax FAQ's below for assistance with why the connection may be dropping:

If you continue to have this issue please reach out to our TurboTax Customer Service:

What is the TurboTax phone number?

jacob26

You guys seriously need to look at the above comments before sending a "generic" reply. No the internet connection is not the issue.

CarissaM

@jacob26 Unfortunately we are unable to see your exact screen. If you have been unable to resolve the issue using the guides above, it would be best to contact customer service by phone. 

You can contact customer service by clicking here

bradbertchie

I have the same issue.  All was working just fine until I went to import my brokerage statements.

Much like everyone else - I followed the suggestions of clearing cookies, cache, different browser, standing on my head facing east, etc.

Clearly this is a problem with the web version of the software and if not resolved in a timely manner, I'll be leaving TT for good and using different tax prep.

@Intuit, @TurboTax - please post meaningful resolution or just tell us to go elsewhere.

arrvialaska

• can i use different software for robinhood . will tax act work 
  • iam exhausted since morning same damm message