Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

EIN for UNJSSPF?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

EIN for UNJSSPF?

Please clarify your question.

Unfortunately, we can't see your screen to see where you are, so I'll have to ask you a couple of questions.

• How can we help you?
  • What do you mean by UNSSPF?

Please contact us again and provide some additional details.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

EIN for UNJSSPF?

UNJSPF?   United Nations Joint Staff Pensions Fund?

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

EIN for UNJSSPF?

sorry for the confusion. the united nations joint staff pension fund (UNJSPF) has never had a payer tax identification number and does not provide taxpayers with 1099 R. The irs is aware of this . In the past turbo tax community has provided me with an over ride for the payers tax identification box. Without this over ride number I cannot file with turbo tax (or my state) this year.  I hate to loose  turbo tax after 7 years of participation but that is where I'm headed.  Please help.  None of the answers provided so far have helped.  I did the form for those who are missing a 1099- r but the system will not let me go further without something in the payers TID box.

EIN for UNJSSPF?

@CM321 

When you start a new 1099-R, during the Main form selection process...before you get to the actual 1099-R form, there is a checkbox to select indicating "I need to prepare a substitute 1099-R."   (At least the desktop software offers that).  I suspect you need to go that route...but I've never done it myself, so I don't know what happens next.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies