Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cath77

Efile rejected

Rejected because AGI did not match. Checked and TurboTax had rounded up, IRS rounded down. Corrected in TurboTax.

Re-Filed multiple times. Same error message. The number is correct. It matches IRS record exactly.

Rejected every time for same reason.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Efile rejected

Did you efile last year or did you mail in your 2020 return?  Due to the huge backlog of mail-in returns, most 2020 returns were not processed by the IRS until early 2022.  Read somewhere that if your 2020 return was not processed before the end of December 2021, you will need to submit a zero balance for the AGI when efiling your 2021 return.

Ken8837

Efile rejected

My e-file returns were rejected several times but the AGI was correct from my 2021 form 1040. I tried entering 0 in the AGI box and resubmitted the returns and it is still getting rejected. Any suggestions? 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Efile rejected

Please see this Help Article for information regarding entering the correct AGI but still getting an e-file rejection.

If you need additional assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Support so you can speak with someone who can assist you.

@Ken8837 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies