turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Earlier I was navigating around TurboTax and found a menu option to compare my tax return to others of similar income, now I can't find that capability, how do I do that?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

Earlier I was navigating around TurboTax and found a menu option to compare my tax return to others of similar income, now I can't find that capability, how do I do that?

On the Desktop version of TurboTax, in the FORMS mode,at the very bottom of the left side forms listing, you will find US Averages.  That compares your return to National Averages. In the same area you can find Tax History.  This will show you what you had posted in previous years.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Were you looking at the Tax Bracket Calculator? Please click this link https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/calculators/tax-bracket/.

No, I don't think that was it.  The capability I found was compared my tax return to others of the same income.  Specifically, I remember looking at my charitable donations versus others in the same income bracket and noticed I claimed far less than others.  (I guess I need to be more charitable!)  Thanks.

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

On the Desktop version of TurboTax, in the FORMS mode,at the very bottom of the left side forms listing, you will find US Averages.  That compares your return to National Averages. In the same area you can find Tax History.  This will show you what you had posted in previous years.

Perfect!  That's exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies