Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ShaunS1

E-Filing

I have waited until the 29th to file and still the program says I cannot e-file.  Nothing has changed in my taxes. What can we do.  I even called the IRS and they looked at my forms an said they cannot figure it out.  They said the only thought they had was that all forms will be finalized on the 31st.  They suggested I wait 2 days more to file and see what happens.

Help.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
TD8
Level 2

E-Filing

when you look through all the threads started today you will see lots of people are saying they cannot e-file. turbotax hasn't accepted responsibility for this yet.  I called them this morning and they just blamed it on IRS. More of us need to call turbotax and complain. I don't know if they monitor these threads. Here is their support number: 1-800-446-8848

Ma16
Level 2

E-Filing

I am also having the same problem.  Turbotax Home & Business is up to date and no errors in my return.  Can't file due to unspecified problem(s?) with certain federal forms that can't be filed.  If Turbotax can't get this fixed I too will be switching to H&R Block next year.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

E-Filing

This is a known issue in TurboTax and we are working to resolve it as soon as possible. As soon as we have a resolution for you, it'll be shared on Community. The issue is scheduled to be resolved end of 1/31. Please do not file prior to 2/1.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies