karen-cann

E-filed 2017 taxes at TurboTax online.IRS sent bill.TurboTax asking me to download&purchase State program just to view my entries in fed program. Is there another way?

Already Purchased State & Federal TurboTax on-line in 2017.  I just want to see my entries from the original on-line session/program. I don't need to amend the return which seems like the only option. The IRS bill says I entered the wrong #s in 1099B section & owe more taxes. There are no 1099B worksheets on my return to verify figures.

The only way to see your entries is to download the amendment program ... just don't make any changes.

You should be able to download the PDF as well ...https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900748-how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-this-year-in-turbo...