Phoenix3

e-file requires State ID

Hi team,

For whatever reason, this year my TurboTax asking me for my State ID  or my driving license to be able to e-file. I've been living abroad for almost 10 years and my driving license is expired and somehow lost it. I do not have a State ID. What am I supposed to do to be able to e-file?

Thanks,

Tony

alvinn1

e-file requires State ID

Tony, I hit continue at the bottom of the page and the program allowed me to move to the next screen and file. I haven't received any rejections from CA, so it looks like it works, at least here. The only thing you're risking is the bank filing fee Intuit passes through.

Anonymous
Not applicable

e-file requires State ID

Anonymous
Not applicable

e-file requires State ID

was this a state return?  many states require additional IDinfo to allow e-filing.  don't have it, your only choice is to mail it in 

alvinn1

e-file requires State ID