E-file problem

E-file problem

I completed my fed and state returns, paid for the state e-file charge with my credit card ($19.99), clicked transmit returns now and get prompted:  There is an update available for your version of Turbotax.  Before you can e-file you'll need to get this update.  To do this, to to the online menu and select check for updates. 

I went to the online menu and got the updates competed, clicked transmit returns now again but still get the same above prompt.  Need help - thanks.

E-file problem

Please try to run the check updates process a few more times, then close out the program, wait for a few minutes, then try it again. 

E-file problem

I need help 

E-file problem

What is the issue?  

@Rege905

E-file problem

same problem here

2019 Turbotax is terrible!

Now it's saying I can't even transmit my federal return because there is an update available for my version. When trying to update, it tells me my software is up to date.

I give up!

Employee TurboTax Specialist

E-file problem

We do apologize for the issue that you continue to experience. Please click What is the TurboTax phone number and choose the version of TurboTax that you are using to connect with the correct agent. Let the agent know that you are having problems with a known issue and that you need for them to first push the federal download and then the state download.