north1sound

Due to illness, I will need extra time beyond 4/15. Can you arrange that please? I will still use Turbo Tax. I have used you for last few years

LinaJ2018

I am very sorry to hear about your situation.  Due to security purposes, we cannot access to your TurboTax account and file an extension for you.  However, these are very simple steps and should not take much time at all to do.  To e-file an extension in TurboTax Premier online edition, please follow :

1. After sign into your account, select Pick up where you left off

2.  At the right upper corner, in the search box, type in extend and Enter 

3.  Select the 1st choice on the search results - Jump to extend and follow prompts.

Your extension will give you until October 15 to file, but it does not  give you additional time to pay any taxes you may owe, which are still due by April 15 (June 15 if you're out of the country)

I hope you find the information helpful! 

LinaJ2018