Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Downloading finished tax forms.

I am nearly done with my amended return.  First off I couldn't start it on my computer that uses Win7. So I  went over to  my computer with Windows10 on it. Went alright until I needed to print the federal return. Alas, the printer wasn't connected to the Win10 PC. Alas #2 is I couldn't find/see a way to save the Federal return anywhere and print it later. I didn't finish the return yet.  I was able to connect the printer to the Win10 PC, but now it won't print anything from either PC. So until I resolve that it remains unfinished.

So is there a way to save the documents on the Win10 unit so that I can access them at a later time?

TIA for any replies.

Thomas

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Is there any way to download the tax documents during the process since right now I can't print them out?

Thanks

Thomas

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

You can, but if you haven't already paid your TurboTax fees (if any), you'll be asked to pay before you can print your return.

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account and open your return by selecting Continue or Pick up where you left off.
  2. Select Tax Tools from the left menu, then Print Center (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to expand the menu).
  3. Select Print, save, or preview this year's return, and follow any additional instructions.
  4. Once your PDF opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader, select the printer icon near the top.
  5. Make any adjustments in the Print window and then select Print at the bottom.

Related Information:

@BAJJERFAN 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Everything finished.

Thanks for all of the help replies.

Thomas

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies