Sevro69

Download TurboTax in my IPad

Download TurboTax in my IPad

Explain what you mean by "download"----the desktop software (CD/download) cannot be used on an iPad.   It can only be used on a full PC or Mac.  What are you trying to do?

Tur100

Download TurboTax in my IPad

Is there a download version for ipad

Download TurboTax in my IPad

No there is not. The CD/download works only on a full PC or Mac. If you need to use an iPad you can only use online TurboTax. 

mercat

Download TurboTax in my IPad

Please have intuit work on getting a download version for the iPad.   I started this year on my iPad with the online version.   It couldn’t handle our 1031 transfer.  I contacted an expert who said I had to buy the download version.   I ended up using a used MacBook and it says it won’t support the 2020 Turbotax.  I got rid of my old MacBook and I’m now faced with buying a new MacBook.   Come on you guys.  Even the new MacBooks are obsolete technology.