Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

suzipj

Does Turbotax offer a option to receive up to $3,000 of my tax return immediately, like H&R Block is currently offering?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Does Turbotax offer a option to receive up to $3,000 of my tax return immediately, like H&R Block is currently offering?

No.  TurboTax does not offer any type of Refund Anticipation Loan or Advance on Refund Loan.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

No.  TurboTax does not offer any type of Refund Anticipation Loan or Advance on Refund Loan.

No, thanks.  I was aware of the TurboTax Visa card for this year but did not know the company providing the card would be offering that type of advance.  Although the answer is correct since TurboTax/Intuit is not offering the advance  Kind of like the Refund Processing Service is not part of TT but we all know what happens with that when the stuff hits the fan.

This looks identical to what HRB is offering.

The evil Marketing Genius' at work again...;-)
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies