Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Just-curious
Returning Member

Does the 2018 Deluxe CD (disc) version still process schedules C, D, and K-1 (Partnership Income)?

I want to check again this year.  Last year's Deluxe Disc (CD) version processed the C, D, and K-1 schedules, but the online expert said that the 2018 disc version may not.  Has the Deluxe disc version really been downgraded?  

Thanks for your help.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Does the 2018 Deluxe CD (disc) version still process schedules C, D, and K-1 (Partnership Income)?

Yes All the Desktop CD/Download programs have the same forms as always.  There was only 1 year 2014 that they changed them to match the Online versions but then they put them back in.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Yes All the Desktop CD/Download programs have the same forms as always.  There was only 1 year 2014 that they changed them to match the Online versions but then they put them back in.  

Just-curious
Returning Member

Your answer was the one that I expected and really hope for when I contacted TurboTax.  Thank you very much for your help.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies