Tax_question10

Documents

Hi, I am just ready to mail my tax returns what documents we have to attach with the tax returns. 

DO I have to attach W2, insurance documents. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Documents

generally all w-2's and any other forms that have withholding.  insurance documents are not required and should not be submitted. they will end up in the garbage. 

Documents

Yes you have to include all W2s.  And any 1099 that show withholding on them in box 4.  That's all.  Not your insurance.  But keep copies of everything in case the IRS sends you a letter and wants to see them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Documents

Documents

Tax_question10

Documents

Do one to attach the proof of foreign earned income as well. I am getting my salary in my foreign bank account that is approximately $600 per month. Do I need to attack any paper for that