Ask the Experts all about moving >> Event happening TODAY!
Corsica29

Do you know when I'll get my 2019 refund after responding to IRS letter 0012C to submit form 8962 & form 1095A?

bluedeb

TurboTax does not get any information about your return or refund once it has been accepted., only the IRS would know when you will receive your refund.  At this time the IRS is not processing mailed in forms or returns.  They stated once they re-open they will start processing mailed in forms & returns.

All you can do now is keep checking the IRS website, Where's My Refund, the website updates once a day.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

only the IRS knows.  it was way behind in processing mailed in forms and returns.   all you can do periodically check your refund status 

bluedeb

https://www.irs.gov/refunds