Do you have to complete a separate Schedule C for each 1099 you have that are for different job/companies?

I have 3 1099Misc  

Do i complete a separate Schedule C for each job?

What if you get  a W-2 for a part-time job (my Security Business) but that's part of your business as a contracted employee (Security) for that company (Capital Metro) 

box13 on the W-2 doesn't have anything marked (Statutory employee, Retirement plan or Third-party sick pay)  ....How do you report this since it's a w-2 NOT a 1099 like I get for my other business related jobs.

Thanks so much in advance for your time....Its greatly appreciate.

Have an AWESOME DAY!!

No, you don't have to prepare separate Schedule Cs for each 1099-Misc, if all of them are for the same business. You would report each 1099-misc separately but under one Schedule C.

As to the W-2, you should report it as a regular W-2, regardless is that was part of your business.  Somehow Capital Metro has qualified you as an employee and paid you as such.  You would report the form not under Schedule C, but in the Wages and Salaries section of TurboTax.

1. Federal Taxes (you may have a Personal Tab, select it first)
  2. Wages and Income
  3. Wages and Salaries

Please report W-2 exactly as it appears. If no boxes are checked (such as box 13) on your form, then leave them blank in the program. It is common not to have them checked.

if only someone could explain how, technically speaking, in TurboTax to "report each 1099-misc separately but under one Schedule C"

how do you report multiple 1099Misc in one Schedule C on turboTax when filing. I see prompts not forms. From my understanding Turbo prompts questions and then fills out the form accordingly. If so, then how would I know only one Schedule C is being filled out? 

first search for/go to "sole proprietor" to set up a Schedule C with your name on it.

Then enter your 1099-MISC documents.

if you didn't do it in this order, I suggest you delete 1099-MISC you entered.

I found out today. so you go under your Income and Expenses section> Self-Employment Income and expenses (if you have W2 income as well. idk what it looks like with just Self employment)> click on the Three dot circle on the right>edit> "Add Income for this work" button, it will then prompt you for the type of  additional income you have under that work title. 

@fanfare or just go to income and expenses on the menu and click on self-employment then add additional income. 
For instance, I didn't know that "add another line of work" was adding another schedule C and not another 1099MISC. 
To add the 1099MISC I just needed to add additional income to the current line of work. 
a flaw in the system or maybe just my inability to understand what "Another line of work" meant to turbo tax. 

so you figured it out and it will go more smoothly next time.

That's how it is with tax software.