Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

blue21ca

Do you have a promotion that offers 50% off Federal Products between March 23 and March27??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Do you have a promotion that offers 50% off Federal Products between March 23 and March27??

Yes, we are offering this promotion.

If you have prepared your return and not received the discount, please call our customer service staff to request a refund. Here is a link for the phone numbers:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

blue21ca

Dear Turbotax

Thank You for your response.

On Saturday, March 24, I was getting ready to file, and I noticed the discount was not being applied, so I chatted in to get a phone call from one of your "experts". She called:

1) she sounded like she was asleep

2) I mentioned the email I received with the discount. She told me that was NO promotions or discounts, and that the people she asked there said there weren't any. I asked to speak with her supervisor; she told me that they didn't work in her office, and she could only "chat" with them.I asked for their names and phone numbers; she told me they don't have phones, and she couldn't give me their names. I gave her the email address that you sent the email from; she told me it was not one of yours.

EXPERT???? I think NOT!!! More like IDIOT!!! I would have gotten more information from a pot bellied pig!!!!!

So, I went to Credit Karma, and filed for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way, there is NO WAY IN HELL that I am going to pay the full fee up front, and then have to fight with your "experts" to get a refund. BULLSHIT!!!!!!! If you can't program your system properly, and train your "experts", then I have NO use for you!!!!

Also, you took more than 24 hours to answer my question. YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE!!!!!!!

Reply Reply to All Forward More
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies