Staciej98

Didn't get my money yet

I did my taxes last year 2018 said I got back 186 I still haven't received that . I really need that is it still available if so please tell me how i can access it 

Didn't get my money yet

When did you efile?  Was your return Accepted?  When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile. Just paying the fee doesn't file the return.  After you paid did you continue on to the very end and hit the big orange Transmit Returns Now button?

Then only the IRS can tell you.  IRS Where's my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/

Make sure you are using the refund amount from your actual federal tax return and not the combined amount Turbo Tax showed you at the end.  That was for federal and state combined.

Maybe you didn't finish filing it or it Rejected.  When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?