Reasons you may not receive a confirmation that your taxes have been submitted and received by the IRS:
1) The e-mail address you entered for the two e-mails to be sent to is incorrect. The address itself may be a valid e-mail address, but it not *your* address.
2) The SPAM filters of whatever e-mail program you use for sending and receiving e-mail is configured in such a way that the confirmation e-mails are treated like SPAM. Depending on your settings, the e-mails may be moved to the junk folder, SPAM folder, Trash folder, or just deleted entirely
3) The SPAM filers of your ISP (which you have no control over) treat the incoming e-mail as SPAM and filter it out. Therefore, you never receive it.
4) You never completed the filing process by clicking the TRANSMIT MY RETURNS NOW button.
5) You clicked the TRANSMIT MY RETURNS NOW button, but did not wait for the screen to inform you the process was complete.
One thing you can and should do is check the IRS website directly, at https://www.irs.gov/refunds Note that if you OWE money to the IRS, then when asked for your refund amount, enter the digit zero.
Still have questions?Make a post