Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Did I complete my 8962 form ?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
MollsBBU

If you entered a 1095-A then one was generated for you.
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

As TurboTaxMollsB advised, when you entered your 1095-A into the Health Insurance section of TurboTax, it would have generated Form 8962 for your return. If you would like to verify the contents, the instructions below will allow you to download a pdf file of your return, with all forms and worksheets, for your review.

The best place to view the current version of all the forms and worksheets used in the return is the Print Center, which does not normally show if you have already filed. If you are still in the active return, then you can just go straight to the Print Center under My Account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6065543

If any problems remain, you may need to install or update your Adobe Acrobat Reader.  Many printing problems can be resolved by installing the latest version of Adobe Reader (it's free).  You may wish to save the return to your computer as a pdf and then print from the computer, rather than direction from TurboTax, as this might help, as well.

Here are some suggestions from the Turbo Tax team if the there are problems printing your return.  Please click on the link for where you are in the process.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301671

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies