Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jb00077

Deluxe ready to efile but ea time says difficulty recognizing return. Failed validation, update avail. Updates say current. Help!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Deluxe ready to efile but ea time says difficulty recognizing return. Failed validation, update avail. Updates say current. Help!

You may review this thread and see if any of the proposed suggestions help to resolve your issue.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
lreis

Same problem here, Failed Validation, how did you fix it? 

Don't want to send via mail.  Validation failed and everything has been checked and paid for.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Please try to follow the advice by @HelenC12 here, as this may help the issue. 

If after doing all of the above it is not working, please click here to speak with us by phone. @lreis @03ramdodge 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I completed my return, paid for submission and got FAILED VALIDATION when tried to submit Fderal & State. Called to support. First representative took my info including phone number and email address and dropped my call. I called again and Second representative(Pamela)  was very helpful. She sent me email with an update link. I downloaded it and successfully submitted both returns from first try! Thank you Pam! 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for the update! We are glad the issue was resolved. 

@alex0569 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies