jcaponetto

Crypto CSV Upload Issue

I am using TurboTax Premier Online. I am trying to fix my cryptocurrency upload issue. Each time i upload CSV file, its just adding all transactions together. Not removing my old files, I dont understand why.  The issue is that I had bad information, so I fixed it then went to upload the data again. It keeps compiling it, I have multiple pages and I can't select whats right or wrong at this point. Why is it acting like a running list?  Why can't I delete the old uploads?

fanfare

Crypto CSV Upload Issue

Guess what?

TurboTax Online crypto support does not include a SELECT ALL AND DELETE command.
in fact it does not even include a DELETE command.

jcaponetto

Crypto CSV Upload Issue

Great.  So what your saying is, if you make a mistake on the initial upload then theres no way to correct it?  Well, so then it sounds like I need to either have an alternative option for uploading the crypto, or I'm going to file with someone else.