turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Creating CA Form 568 for LLC that has rental property

How do I create California form 568 from TT Biz and Home using the Federal info entered for Schedule E? I have a rental property that is under a CA LLC and since SMLCC is a disregarded entity for federal tax purposes, I did not declare that LLC while doing federal part. Now for CA state return, I do need CA-568. Going back to federal part and adding an LLC creates schedule C (which is not needed, this LLC has no other business but passive rental income).

1 Reply

Creating CA Form 568 for LLC that has rental property

You should try contacting Support --> How do I contact TurboTax? (intuit.com)


However, as in your prior thread, what you are trying to accomplish most likely cannot be accomplished in TurboTax with Schedule E (at least not in the interview).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies