2baaee30b4b5

Coverage from Jan-Apr in 2021. Premium tax credit Jan-March. Paid April by myself. TurboTax wants number greater than 0 in April columns B and C, but they are 0 on 1095a?

I called Marketplace to make sure 1095a was correct and it was. How do I continue adding the details for my 1095a? TurboTax will not let me move onto the next section without adding in numbers for April B and C. Am I just not supposed to include April column A if I did not have help from premium tax credit for that month?
NCperson

@2baaee30b4b5 leave the cells blank where there are zeros  - does that work? 

If you have an amount in column A  you MUST also have an amount in column B for that line so if you had an amount in column B in any of the boxes in that  column  then enter it in the program even if it is not on the 1095-A form ... this is required.