turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Computershare download not working; they have no tech support

Trying to download my 1099-D from Computershare.  It says the "we are unable to identify any records based on the information provided, please confirm your sign-on info".  I know the records are there as I got hardcopy.  I can log onto the website, so again I know the info is there.  I just downloaded other forms from other financial institutions; leading me to believe the download function at Computershare is not working.  In their usual incompetent fashion, they have no tech support.  The support line, after 30 minutes gets you to hourly workers who have never heard of Turbotax.  When they look it up in their playbook they direct you to the Turbotax FAQ page.   Anyone know how to contact anyone at Computershare that knows anything?

Turbotax should take the off the download list if they are not going to support and maintain the functionality.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If your financial institution participates in our TurboTax Partner program, you should be able to import your Form 1099. 

Please read this TurboTax FAQ for additional information about importing a Form 1099How do I import my 1099?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

UPDATE: I see several other users are having technical issues with downloads into Turbotax; so its possible that it is a use case or path specific issue with the download on the Turbotax side.  Has anyone tried the support line; not personally excited about sitting in the queue for a long time?

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Have you tried clearing your computer's cache and trying again? If you need assistance with doing so click here.

yup; tried clearing the cache; same message - unable to locate any records.  similar to the issue I see two other people encountering 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for pointing this issue out to us. Please contact TurboTax support for further assistance.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies