When can we start filing taxes for tax year 2018 (filed in 2019)

I still have no updates no letters received and called irs and they said no updates it’s still processing so annoyed here I go again probably won’t get my taxes till May again like next year my wmr still saying my still processing

Still path message. I filed on 1/24 accepted sameday. Checked today and no updates. Sure hope soon.

No update here either same Path Message filed 1/27 accepted 1/28. Checked at 5am and 830am

@Mama2Mary This is so sad. The wait game is is horrible. I swear. My girls got their refunds already and they filed after me.

Checked just now. No update, still on tax topic 152

Same!  @washr19 did they claim eic??

The IRS is supposed to start processing returns today for those with EIC and such. Checking the WMR tomorrow, hoping for an update from the PATH message. If not, then hopefully Tuesday after the holiday.

@Moma2Mary No they did not. I just know that I did their taxes later than mine. Guess I just have to wait.

@washr19 I filed Jan 12th via turbo and got accepted on January 14th,  I as well still have the PATH message. I also know a gal I work with who Is married and files the same every year also gets the credits and received her refund the Friday before the 15th so not sure how tht happened.?  

I'm not sure either. Still Path Message. Honestly hope I get it on the 22nd. I COULD really use it, heck could of used it today.

The person that I talked to at the irs today told me that I was chosen to verify my identity. It could be that I’m filing from a different address than my last return.

What does ur message state?  By the way I'm from MI,  so I honestly do not know if it's a state thing or just random draw lol.  

I also already have my state back I received it this week.

The PATH message is now gone and it says that it's processing. That's progress at least!

just checked mine as well.....got the same message THANK GOD......I filed on 1/22 and excepted on 1/23...….praying next week for a deposit