`

"Check this entry: Link to QBI Worksheet must be entered." What should I input if I don't want QBI Worksheet? I already deleted QBI Worksheet from Tool.

It sounds like you have income that will provide you with the Qualified Business Income Deduction. This could save you money in tax! 

If you don't have any business income, this might originate from some of your dividends. Did you receive a 1099-DIV for 2019? 

if you have a loss for QBI purposes and delete the form the loss may not carry over to next year which is required.  should you have income from the same source you could end up with an overstatement of your QBI deduction. this could result in a substantial underpayment of your taxes and if caught the penalties and interest could be substantial.