Solved: Charitable contributions

Fish5

Charitable contributions

I entered my charitable contributions, four categories, and the system totaled them up correctly, but beside this, outside in the summary, the total was $1 more than internally. I looked and looked and  don't think it is a rounding issue. I went back in, removed them, reentered, and it happened again. What gives?

RayW7

Charitable contributions

I would not be concerned regarding a one dollar difference in total contributions.  Some deductions could be rounded up and others rounded down. 

In total the result could account for  the $1.

Fish5

Charitable contributions

The issue appears to be two sets of items given to a thrift store on different days. The program says one was worth $7.50, the other $10.50, and it rounded up I guess to $8 and $11 for a total of $!8 instead of $19. Can anyone help?

RayW7

Charitable contributions