amberhoke2019

Charged me 125 for nothing I clicked all NOs when they asked if I wanted extra help or to pay I said NO and still being charged and now my information won’t even pop up ?

CassLO

If you have already paid the TurboTax fees, you will need to Contact us.

If you have not paid yet please click the link below for instructions:

Can I downgrade to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online?

amberhoke2019

It has already been accepted by the irs you guys are going to try to pull it from my refund

CarissaM

You can review the fees associated with your return by doing the following:

1. After signing in to TurboTax, open or continue your return.
  2. Select Tax Tools on the left side of the screen and then Tools.
  3. Tools Center box will pop up on your screen.
  4. Select the My Fees box on the right.

It sounds like you have used a version of Turbo Tax other than the free version, which results in a fee for the federal return, a fee for the state return, plus since you chose to have the fees deducted from your refund an additional fee. 

Per our End User License Agreement for TurboTax Online:

You may use the TurboTax Online software without charge up to the point you decide to print or electronically file your tax return. Printing or electronically filing your return reflects your satisfaction with software, at which time you will be required to pay or register for the Services.  

For more information, please click here