Solved: Change my phone number

Change my phone number

Change my phone number

To change your phone number you can sign into TurboTax  and go to

• My Account. 
  • Account Settings

This will open the Review and edit your account info page, where you can update your User ID, password, name, email, security question/answer, billing/shipping info, and payment information.

If you want to change the phone number on your Tax Return, you can go to the Personal Info tab and change your number there. 

Change my phone number

• My Account. 
  • Account Settings

Change my phone number

To change phone number, in account settings click on the security info tab and you can edit

Change my phone number

Change my phone number

Change my phone number

account settings please

Change my phone number

Hello my names Ernest and ive had a problem with my identity after id filed my 2020 tax return so had my number changed now i can't get in my turbo tax account

Change my phone number

You will be able to change your phone number by following these instructions:

To update your TurboTax (non-Advantage) account email, phone number, mailing address, or password:

1. Sign in to TurboTax and select Intuit Account on the left, just above Sign Out (you may need to scroll down; select the 3 white lines or Tax Home if you still don't see this).
  2. Select Sign in & Security to update information like your user ID, password, phone number, or email. Or select Personal Info to update information like your name, address, or job.

To update your TurboTax Advantage account, see these instructions.