You can try going through your state return once again, as it looks like you may have accidentally answered one of the interview questions incorrectly.
- Click on the "hamburger" menu on the upper left of your screen
- Click on the State Taxes tab
- Click Continue OR click Your State Returns
- Click Edit next to your state
- Click Go Over (Your State) Again to start the interview process again
That should let the software know you do not need a Form PR-141. If that doesn't work, you may need to access your TurboTax Online account via a desktop or laptop computer.