Try logging back in this way:
1. Sign into your Turbo Tax account
2. Click on tax home or take me to my return
3. Scroll down till you see Your tax returns and documents
4. Click on your 2018 return, and then select add a state (you are not actually adding a state, this just prompts the correct menu)
5. Navigate to where you need to on the return- go under the file tab and go through the prompts.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post