snickturb0t

Can you point out how I NOW have an "Underpayment Penalties" and is it from 2018? I paid over $3,639.00 and the taxes were done by H&R Block.

Anonymous
Not applicable

no it would be for 2019 if that's the return you're working. on.    if you did your return with H&R block for 2018, you need to enter into turbo tax in your 2019 carryforward worksheet your 2018 tax from line 15.   this mght eliminate the penalties.  basically the $3639 must equal or exceed your 2018 taxes to avoid penalties.  the other exception is 90% of current year taxes which exception you evidently don't meet.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stinkerbellkity

Most likely because you did not complete the underpayment of Estimated Ta00000x interview under Other Tax Situations in Federal taxes.