Can you please help?

Can you please help?

my first time doing my taxes, i still live with my parents so what would be the best "package" i should use for my tax return?

Can you please help?

You may qualify for the TurboTax Freedom Edition. To qualify for free 2016 federal and state tax returns in Freedom Edition, you'll need to meet at least one of these requirements:

• A maximum 2016 adjusted gross income (AGI) of $33,000; or
  • You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC); or
  • You served as active duty military (including Reservists and National Guard) with a maximum 2016 AGI of $64,000 (you'll also need a military-issued W-2).

Freedom Edition is available online at www.taxfreedom.com. Please note that the Freedom Edition website is not connected to the TurboTax.com website.

Also – don't confuse Freedom Edition with Federal Free Edition at TurboTax.com. These similarly-named products are completely different.

If you have a simple tax form to file the Federal Free Edition may work for you as well.

Here is an FAQ with additional on the differences between the Freedom Edition and the Federal Free Edition.