nahleen21

Can you please help me access all my accounts so I can get my refund

I no longer have access to the old cell number and emails but I need my older tax returns
ee-ea

mesquitebean

@ nahleen21 wrote:

If you no longer have the same phone and email address, you can use an alternate method called "Try Something Else" that I'll explain below.   It's also accessed at the Account Recovery tool page, but using a different feature there.  Read all of my answer first.

First log out of all Intuit accounts including this forum. 

Close your browser and reopen it.

Then go to this page below.  (You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

When you arrive there DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING in the data field of that tool since you no longer have the same phone number or email address.

Instead, scroll down a bit, then choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.